GDPR information clause - TEDGUM - PRODUCENT CZĘŚCI GUMOWYCH I METALOWO-GUMOWYCH
Information clause for Contractors
With reference to the obligations arising from the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws of the EU No. L. of 2016 No. 119, page 1 - next GDPR) below, we provide information about the processing of personal data.
1. The administrator of the personal data provided by you is GearCode Sp. z o.o., ul. Wiejska 1, 25-319 Kielce, tel. +48 41 201 07 55. If you provided us with personal data of your employees or colleagues, we would like to inform you that this information clause also applies to them and should be made available by you to them.
2. The Administrator declares that the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and in accordance with Polish Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000).
3. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of entering into and performing the contract, in order to perform other services on the basis of a contract or consent granted, in order to perform obligations under generally applicable regulations and for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by GearCode Sp. z o.o., including in particular for the purpose of establishing, investigating and defending mutual claims - in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 a), b), c) and f) GDPR
4. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract until the mutual claims resulting from the concluded contract expire, in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law.
5. The personal data provided by you will be made available only on the basis of law, authorized entities and authorities, and may be entrusted to external entities providing to GearCode Sp. z o.o. services, eg. accounting, legal, IT, marketing and security services, only on the basis of relevant contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data. We provide a minimum scope of information and only when it is necessary.
6. Personal data collected from you will not be processed outside of the European Economic Area.
7. Please be advised that you have the following rights:
a) the right to access your data, obtain a copy of them and to rectify them,
b) the right to erase data - if according to you we can not process them,
c) the right to limit the processing of data - if according to you we have incorrect data or process it unjustifiably, and you do not want us to remove it, because you need it to establish, investigate or defend claims or your objection is recognized, you have the right to demand restrictions on data processing for storing or performing other operations agreed with you,
d) the right to object to the processing of the specific purpose of direct marketing, after you submit such an objection, we will stop processing data for this purpose,
e) the right to object due to your special situation regarding the processing of data in order to fulfill our legitimate interest (in the conditions described above, other than direct marketing), and when processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise the public authority entrusted to us. In this case, please describe your special situation justifying the cessation of the opposition processing. We will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless the basis of data processing is superior or necessary to establish, investigate or defend claims,
f) the right to data transfer consisting in the possibility of requesting the release of data to you in a structured and commonly used format, as well as the possibility of requesting us to send this data directly to another, indicated entity,
g) the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent authority),
h) the right to withdraw (at any time) consent to the processing of personal data (which we process based on your consent). However, this does not affect the legality of the processing that was carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
In order to implement the above rights, please contact via email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (to the address of the administrator's office) or directly at Gearcode Sp. z o.o. ul. Wiejska 1, 25-319 Kielce. Before carrying out our duties, we will have to confirm your identity.
8. Providing personal data by you is voluntary and results from the concluded contract and economic cooperation, and the consequence of not submitting data may be a partial or total impossibility of performing the contract by GearCode Sp. z o.o.
9. Personal data provided by you will not be used for profiling and making decisions in an automated manner.
10. In the matter of your personal data, you can contact by sending a message to the email address email@example.com or by sending a letter to the address: Gearcode Sp. z o.o. ul. Wiejska 1, 25-319 Kielce.